viernes, 13 de agosto de 2010

I love
I love to see you smileand I love knowing thatI caused that smile.
I love see you happyand I love knowing thatI caused that happiness.
I love to look into your beautiful eyesand I love the way I fall into them.
I love it when you hold my handand I love havingthe courage to grab and hold yours.
I love that I want to be yoursI love so many things about youbut the most important thing is…
I LOVE YOU.


en español
Yo Amo
Me gusta verte sonreíry amo saber queYo causo esa sonrisa.
Amo verte felizy amo saber queYo causo esa felicidad.
Amo mirar directamente a tus bellos ojosY amar la forma que caigo y pierdo en ellos.
Lo Amo cuando, sujetas mi manoy amo tenerlasel valor de agarrar y sostener las tuyas.
Amo que Yo quiero ser tuyoAmo tantas cosas acerca de ti,pero la cosa más importante es…
TE AMO.
de natali guerrero , camila canelo y ana diaz

1 comentario: